Welcome to Snippets from Hemangi's Wildlife Experiences! I am Hemangi Chitale - Vartak From Pune. 

I was constantly asked by my friends and well wishers to pen down my experiences in to the wild since i caught the wildlife travel bug  in 2010. So I decided to share them via this blog. This platform would be me, a wildlife enthusiast merely sharing the instances and moments of when I am in Nature. 


Capturing nature has been one of the most difficult tasks for any photographer. So when it comes to wildlife photography, it has never been easier to do. It becomes way more challenging when the photographer is a woman. I will be happier to share some of my challenges too:-)

Photography was one of the by products of going to forests! Forests gave me much more peace, freedom from routine, a digital detox, loads of fresh air and most importantly, some much needed 'me time'! These are the biggest takeaways for me!

To introduce myself in short - Primarily I am a commerce student and MBA in Marketing and HR. I have done certifications in French and I'm a badminton enthusiast, music lover and avid wildlifer as well! I am very  sensitive about conservation of nature and forests and my aim would be to inspire the common people about conserving the biodiversity and nature, there by making it a beautiful one!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maya, The Vanished Enchantress.

Dandeli - Birders Paradise